Here are some quotes that I found uplifting and motivating during some of my most difficult times.
I know it’s easy to google and find things on the internet but I decided to put them all together at one place, here, for you, hoping they might help you like they helped me, just in time!
Hoping these quotes encourage and uplift you, point you to God and strengthen you!
- There is no pit so deep, that God’s love is not deeper still. – Corrie Ten Boom
- The supreme need in every hour of difficulty and distress is for a fresh vision of God. Seeing Him, all else takes on proper perspective and proportion. – G. Campbell Morgan
- If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. If you look at God you’ll be at rest. – Corrie Ten Boom
- There is more safety with Christ in the tempest than without Christ in the calmest waters.” – Alexander Grosse.
- God’s strength behind you, His concern for you, His love within you, and his arms beneath you are more than sufficient for the job ahead of you.” – William Arthur
- God doesn’t give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he creates the toughest soldiers through life’s hardest battles.
- Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing!
- The prayer of the feeblest saint who lives in the Spirit and keeps right with God is a terror to Satan. The very powers of darkness are paralyzed by prayer; no spiritualistic seance can succeed in the presence of a humble praying saint. No wonder Satan tries to keep our minds fussy in active work till we cannot think in prayer. – Oswald Chambers